Tuesday, December 28, 2010

(I'll sound like an airhead in this entry)

The last few days were spent watching:

Arashi no Shukudai kun
Himitsu no Arashi chan
Mago mago Arashi
Odoroki no Arashi
G no Arashi (with bits of A no Arashi)

filled with the coolest experiments and food sampling ever! Like slurping ramen in zero gravity, drinking beer in zero gravity, joining two species of growing fruits together, building a gigantic kite so someone can fly on it, an underwater orchestra, hurdles with binoculars on hahah.

I've successfully downloaded 60 episodes of arashi no shukudai kun all thanks to the subbing teams out there :D

Mythbusters is as interesting (or even more) but the entertainment value makes up for everything else :D



Like there's a point in blogging...

Back to my shows and yes I'm playing konseki, taiyou no uta and sweet caroline on my shiny black guitar too! Slow-mo, unfortunately. I'm not not getting blisters on my fingers yet so there's still ALOT more work to be done. Yayyy!

No comments: